Enerex Osteo Cal:Mag is a balanced mineral complex with additional vitamins that are vital to bone development and assist in many other bodily functions and systems.
- Contains minerals vital to bone growth and maintenance
- Assists in cardiovascular health
- Helps in the development of teeth, gums, and muscles
- Contains kale and a 1:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium to ensure full and fast absorption within the body
- Can prevent osteoporosis
- Can prevent mend fractures and contract muscles
- Contains co-worker nutrients and vitamins to calcium and magnesium to ensure full calcium benefits within bone structures
- Contains boron to prevent the loss of calcium and magnesium within the urinary system
- Dairy and sugar free
- Gluten free
- Made in Canada
Directions: Adults take 3 tablets daily; 1 with each meal or as directed by a health care practitioner. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner before using if you are taking blood thinners, or in a case of estrogen-dependent cancer. Take a few hours before or after pharmaceutical medications. Contraindicated in pregnancy and breastfeeding - consult a health care practitioner before using.
90 soft tablets per container.
|Medicinal Ingredients: per 1 tablet contains|
|Calcium (HVP Chelate) (100 milligrams elemental calcium)||500 milligrams|
|Magnesium (HVP Chelate) (100 milligrams elemental magnesium)||500milligrams|
|Organic Raw Kale (Brassica oleracea var. viridis) Leaf||200 milligrams|
|Bamboo Extract (35 milligrams silica)||50 milligrams|
|Boron (HVP Chelate) (1 milligram elemntal boron)||20 milligrams|
|Vitamin K2 (Menaquinone-7)||30 micrograms|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 100 IU||2.5 micrograms|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, vegetable cellulose|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Has all the ingredients I was looking for to support bone health