Divine Health Dr. Colbert - Keto Zone Shake French Vanilla Flavor is a low-carb, high-fat meal replacement perfectly crafted for the keto zoner or anyone looking for a convenient, nutritious alternative to their daily calorie intake.
- Flavour: French Vanilla.
- Dietary supplement/meal replacement.
- 14 servings per container.
- 250 calories per serving.
- Can be mixed in with water, coffee, smoothies, or any other beverage of your choice.
- Contains an ideal macronutrient ratio of 74% high-quality fat, 15% protein, and 11% carbohydrates for your optimum satisfaction and all the necessry nutrients of a keto-friendly breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
- Made for the ketogenic dieter or anyone looking for an easy, nutritious alternative to their daily calorie intake.
- Helps deminish cravings and supress hunger, while supplying the proper nutrients to fuel your brain and keep your energy levels high.
- Contains Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil (extracted from coconuts), which supports weight loss, increases fullness, burns energy, improves ketone production and digestion fuction.
- Contains Avocado Oil Powder which reduces cholesterol, enhances the absorption of important nutrients, lowers blood pressure, and improves heart health and skin.
- Also contains Sweet Potato Powder, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Inulin FOS Powder, Blueberry Powder, Strawberry Powder and Stevia, which all help aid in weight loss and weight management.
- This can be taken along with Keto Zone Instant Ketones, Fat-Zyme and Hydrolyzed Collagen Powder.
- Lactose free.
- Gluten free.
- Does not contain any GMO ingredients, artificial sweeteners or artificial preservatives.
- GMP Quality: Good Manufacturing Practices Certification.
- Recyclable container.
Directions: As a shake, add one (1) scoop (49 g) inot an 8-10 oz beverage of your choice. Stir or shake until the desired consistency is achieved or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Recommended Dose: Once daily.
Warning: If you have any questions about consuming this shake, consult with your healthcare practitioner before using. If you use prescription drugs or over the counter medications, and are unaware of your current medical condition or have a pre-existing medical condition(s), consult wiht your healthcare professional before using. Not recommended for use by Type 1 diabetics. Consult your healthcare professional before using. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature and keep in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
NET WT. 1.5lbs (686 grams) per container.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoops (49 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||180|
|Total Fat||20 g||32%|
|Saturated Fat||18 g||90%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||8 g||32%|
|Sugar (Naturally Occuring)||1 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
|**Percent Daily Values (DVs) not established.|
|Other Ingredients: MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) Oil & Avocado Oil Powder Blend, rBGH & rBST free Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Sweet Potato Powder, Broccoli Powder, Inulin FOS Powder (Chicory Root), Natural Vanilla Bean Flavor & Stevia.