Certified Naturals - Bioavailable Boswellia Featuring Casperome (Boswellia Phytosome) helps to relieve symptoms associated with knee pain, and helps to relieve abdominal pain and cramping associated with IBS.
- This Bioavailable Boswellia supplement provides you with safe and natural pain relief.
- It helps to relieve symptoms associated with knee pain.
- It provides effective pain relief for conditions such as ankle sprains, osteo-mascular joint pain and inflammation, radiculopathy (pinched nerves), tendonitis and asthma.
- And it can help relieve abdominal pain and cramping associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Featuring casperome (which is a new delivery form of boswellia that has a significantly improved absorption rate compared to typical boswellia extracts).
- A research-based supplement with clinically proven, natural ingredients.
- Safe to be used in conjunction with conventional treatments (e.g. NSAIDs or physical therapy).
- Made with no GMO materials.
- Does not contain corn, gluten, wheat, lactose, dairy, preservatives, soy, added sugar or yeast.
- Free from animal derivatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
- Recyclable container.
- Product of Canada.
Directions: Adults take 1 capsule, 1-2 times per day. For knee pain, take 2 capsules per day. Take 1 capsule twice per day for 5 days, then take 1 capsule daily.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) hass been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. Some people may experience gatrointestinal disturbances such as diarrhoea, abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea and vomiting; in which case discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if under cap safety seal is broken.
60 Vegetable Capsules per container.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each vegetable capsule contains|
|Casperome (Boswellia Phytosome)||250 mg|
|Indian Frankincense-Phosphatidycholine Complex||183.75 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Grade Magnesium Stearate and Hypromellose (Vegetable Capsule).|