Carlson Natural Lemon Flavour The Very Finest Fish Oil helps support cognitive health.
- Flavour: Natural Lemon.
- Provides 800 mg of EPA, and 500 mg of DHA per serving.
- iTQi Superior Taste Award winner.
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed (by Carlson).
- Helps support cognitive health and brain function.
- Helps maintain cardiovascular health.
- Source of the beneficial omega-3s EPA and DHA.
- IFOS certified.
- This product is regularly tested by independent FDA registered laboratories. It has been determined to be fresh and fully potent (per AOCS international protocols) and is free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCBs and 28 other contaminants.
- Sourced from the highest quality, deep, cold water fish using traditional, sustainable methods. Fish are then transported to a highly regulated Norwegian facility for processing and purification.
- Carlson liquid fish oil is bottled with a touch of vitamin E and is given a nitrogen flush to prevent oxidation.
- Made in Norway.
Directions: Adults take 5 ml (1 teaspoonful) one or two times daily at mealtime.
Storage: Refrigerate after opening. Use preferable within 60 days. Store in airtight container, protected from light.
500 ml per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each 5 ml serving contains|
|Fish Oil ([Anchovy (Engraulidae - Whole), Sardine (Clupeidae - Whole), Mackerel (Scombridae - Whole), Jack Mackerel (Carangidae - Whole)])||4.6 g|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||800 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||500 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Natural lemon flavour, tocopherols, sunflower oil, rosemary extract.|
I always use this fish oil because the quality is so so so amazing, but it definitely doesn't taste amazing (like many things that are good for you lol)