Botanica St. John's Wort promotes a healthy mood, relieves restlessness, and nervousness.
- Each serving of Botanica fresh St. John's Wort flowering buds delivers a guaranteed 1,350 mg of concentrated extract, with 2.7 mg of Hypercins - a dose consistent with that used in published research for providing nervous system support to promote a healthy mood.
- Liquid phytocaps - it's the power of a liquid herb (higher concentration) in the convenience of a capsule.
- Whole herb formula.
- St. John's Wort was considered a holy herb during the Middle Ages used for a variety of conditions, including kidney and lung ailments, insomnia, and depression, and to aid wound healing. The name refers to John the Baptist because the plant blooms around the time of the feast of St. John the Baptist in late June.
- Provides a potent, concentrated extract which helps to relieve restlessness and nervousness and promote positive emotional health.
- Our unique liquid capsules are crafted through a soaking and extraction process to maximize therapeutic value. First, the herbs are soaked in non-GMO alcohol and water. And then we go gently - without chemicals or high temperatures - to concentrate the herbal extract further. Every step of the process is tested for both purity and potency from harvest to encapsulation.
- Dairy free.
- Soy free.
- Gluten free.
- B Corporation certified.
- Packaging is made with FSC certified re-claimed paper, and printed with vegetable based ink.
- Bottled in Canada.
Directions: Take one capsule three times daily between meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are taking anti-anxiety medications, seizure medications, antihistamines, bronchodilators, muscle relaxants and/or opiates. Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight, ultraviolet light (UV) or UV therapy. Store away from children. Do not use if seal is broken.
60 capsules per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each 3 capsules contain|
|Alcohol-Free Concentrated Extract of St. John's Wort Flowering Tops & Buds (Hypericum Perforatum)||1,350 mg|
|Validated Full Spectrum Profile of Hypercins||2.7 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, vegetable cellulose (capsule).|