Better Than Pasta Organic Konjac Penne is a delicious alternative to wheat and rice pasta.
- Certified Canada organic.
- Certified USDA organic.
- Certified kosher.
- Gluten free.
- Soy free.
- High in fiber.
- No salt.
- No sugar.
- No fat.
- No carbs.
- Only 10 calories per serving.
- Only takes 1 minute to make!
- The root vegetable pasta. Konjac is a root vegetable that has been eaten in Japan for centuries.
- Has a very neutral taste, taking on the flavour of your favourite sauces.
- Made without wheat or soy using organic konjac, which is naturally free from gluten, carbs, fat, sodium, and sugar.
- Directions on bag. Once open, pasta may be kept in water for a maximum of 2 days. Do not freeze.
- Product of China.
385 grams per bag.
Ingredients: Purified water, organic konjac flour, organic oat fiber (Juroat), hydrated lime (in the water solution).