Attitude 30 SPF Mineral Sunscreen is great for adult to help prevent sunburn.
- Scent: Orange Blossom
- 30 SPF for adults
- Easy to apply, smooth, non-greasy and clear on skin
- Dermatologically tested
- Cruelty free
- This mineral sunscreen forms a physical barrier that protects against both UVA and UVB rays
- This mineral sunscreen for kids uses worry-free, natural ingredients like non-nano zinc oxide, for the safest sun care possible
- EWG verified product means that this product avoids EWG's ingredients of concern, is committed to full transparency and operates under good manufacturing practices
- Ocean Lovers Certified
- Reef safe sunscreen: Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and benzophenone-3 (BP-3) – potentially damaging ingredients for coral reefs
- Free of 4MBC and butylparaben, endocrine disruptors
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals
- Free of preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT
- Ecologo Certified: Sustainable and Biodegradable sunscreen
- PETA certified product
- Vegan product
- Made in Canada
150 grams or 5.2 oz per package.
Directions: Apply liberally and generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply every 2 hours of after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily or washing. Ask your doctor for use on children under 6 months.
Ingredient (Active/Medicinal & Inactive/Non-Medicinal): Zinc oxide (20%). Aqua/water/eau, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Glyceryl isostearate, Glyceryl stearate, C10-18 triglycerides, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl glycol, Xanthan gum, Sodium gluconate, Pentadecalactone (fruit), Linalyl acetate (floral), Hexyl salicylate (floral).
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Being familiar with natural sunscreens, and knowing that they often leave a white residue on the skin, I wasn't surprised that this one does too. For a light daily application the chalkiness was minimal. However, if you applied for more coverage, the "chalky white" would be more prominent (though, I often lather any sunscreen till I'm white anyways). I love the smell and would definitely buy again!