A.Vogel - Echinaforce Colf & Flu Fast-Acting Sore Throat Spray is a fast-acting sore throat remedy that provides cooling and soothing relief for painful throat inflammation and infections.
- Flavour: Peppermint.
- A fast-acting spray formula used for painful inflammation and infections of the throat such as pharyngitis, tonsillitis, soreness and hoarseness.
- Made using a combination of fresh harvested echinacea, peppermint and sage; this spray provides cooling and soothing relief.
- Echinacea Purpurea is known for its antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- A reduction in discomfort is noticeable as early as the first application.
- Clinically shown to be effective and to have and anesthetic effect that is as powerful as the leading pharmaceutical sore throat medication in Europe.
- Comes with a convenient and long spray-nozel that makes it easy for applying to the back of the throat, where pain is located.
- Organic cultivation certified by Bio Suisse.
- Gluten and lactose free.
- Recyclable packaging and bottle.
Directions: Adults and children aged 12 years and older take 2 sprays (0.440 mL), 6 to 10 times daily. Spray in back of throat as needed. Store at room temperature (below 25*C) in a dry place. Use within 4 months after opening.
Caution: Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have auto-immune disorders or if you are taking immunosuppressants, or if you have a progressive systemic disease such as: tuberculosis, leucosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, HIV infection or if you are taking hypoglycemic, anticonvulsant or sedative drugs. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Do not use if you have an allergy to Asteraceae/ Compositae (daisy) family and in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product. If symptoms persist or worsen for more than 7 days, consult a health care practitioner. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
30 mL per container.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each spray contains tincture of:|
|Fresh Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) herb* (ratio 1:12) equivalent to 15.8 mg dried herb||189.9 mg|
|Fresh Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) root* (ratio 1:11) equivalent to 0.9 mg dried root||10.01 mg|
|Fresh Sage (Salvia officinalis) herb* (ratio 1:17) equivalent to 5.6 mg dried herb||94.6 mg|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Sorbitol solution, alcohol, lecithin, sucrose fatty acid esters, peppermint oil.|
|* Certified organically grown by Bio Suisse|