A. Vogel Molkosan Berry is a great tasting drink that is a source of potassium and calcium.
- a natural source of lactic acid (L+).
- helps to bring the pH of your body into balance.
- made from fresh whey by a special lactofermentation, concentration and pasteurization process.
- a source of calcium and potassium.
- its content in (L+) lactic acid, is renowned for its traditional uses as valuable food. A natural source of lactic acid (L+).
- contains 26% Pomegranate and Aronia Juice.
- lactose free.
- sugar free.
- gluten free.
- 20 servings per bottle.
- manufactured in Canada.
Directions: add up to 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of Mokosan Berry in a glass of cold water (250ml) for a refreshing drink. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 month after opening.
Molkosan Berry Smoothy: In a blender mix the following ingredient until smooth:
- 1 cup (250 ml) of frozen berries
- 1/2 cup (250 ml) of orange juice
- 1/2 cup (250 ml) of plain yogurt
- 1 tabelspoon (15 ml) of honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) of Molkosan Berry
200 ml per bottle. 13 portions per bottle.
Ingredients: Concentrated Deproteinized Lactofermented Whey (From Swiss Milk), Source of (L+) Lactic Acid (7%); Bacterial Culture, Fruit Juice From Concentrates (Aronia, Pomegranate) (26%), Calcium Lactate, Natural Flavours, Potassium Citrate, Malic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Steviol Glycoside (Stevia Extract). Pasteurized.