A. Vogel - Echinaforce Junior Cold & Flu Prevention & Treatment is clinically shown to help prevent and relieve the symptoms of cold and flu, and to support your child's immune system.
- Flavour: Orange.
- Clinically shown to help prevent and relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections (URTI) such as the common cold and flu, and shortens the duration.
- Reduces cold and flu symptoms by 65% and cuts the need for antibiotics by 76%.
- Commonly used in herbal medicine to support the immune system so that it remains alert and deals promptly with the first sign of infection (especially in times of stress and lack of sleep).
- Made using fresh harvested echinacea purpurea herb and root.
- Echinacea Purpurea is known for its antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Comes in a convenient and tooth-friendly chewable tablet that your child will love.
- Take at the first sign of infection.
- Organic cultivation certified by Bio Suisse.
- Vegan friendly.
- Gluten, sugar and lactose free.
- Recyclable packaging and bottle.
Directions: Take 15 minutes before meals. Children 2-4 years old (under 3 years - crush tablet and mix with food or disolve in water before use); For Prevention: Use/chew 1 tablet, once daily, and; For Acute Treatment: Use/chew 1 tablet, 1-2 times daily. May be used for up to 4 months.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants, or if you have an autoimmune disorder or a progressive systemic disease such as: tuberculosis, collagenosis, AIDS and/or HIV infection or multiple sclerosis. Rare cases of severe allergic reactions have been known to occur; use caution if you are allergic to plants of the daisy family. Do not use in case of known allergy to any of the ingredients in the product. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persists or worsen. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
90 chewable tablets per container.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each tablet contains dry extract of:|
|Fresh organically grown* Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea) Herb (ratio 5:1) ...6.35 mg, equivalent to 31.7 mg of organically grown* dried herb;|
|Root (ratio 5.5:1) ...0.33 mg, equivalent to 1.8 mg of organically grown* dried root.|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Sorbitol, cyclodextrin, colloidal silicon dioxide, natural orange flavour, vegetable magnesium stearate.|
|* Certified by Bio Suisse|