A. Vogel Soulagement Allergy Relief is an effective supplement that eliminates toxins that overpower the immune system, promoting a normalization within your immune system.
- Homepathic medicine used for the treatment of allergy symptoms
- Relieves allergies associated with hay fever such as; sneezing, itchy nose, scratching throat, burning eyes, watery eyes
- Aimed at all allergies not only hay fever
- Promotes a normalization within the immune system
- Safe for children 2 and up
- Can be taken up to a month in advance of allergy season
- Sugar free
- Gluten free
- Manufacted in Switzerland, Distributed in Canada
Directions: Take 15 minutes before meals and allow to slowly dissolve under the tongue. Adults (12 years of age and older) take 2 tablets, 3 times daily. Children 6-11 years of age, take 1 tablet 3 times daily. Children 2-5 years of age, give 1/2 tablet under the tongue or disssolve in a small amount of water 1-3 times daily.
In acute cases take hourly up to 12 times daily, gradually reduce frequency as improvement occurs, or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions: Avoid taking in case of known allergy to any ingredients in the product. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Allergy and intolerance information : Conatins lactose. Do not use if safety seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
120 tablets per container.
|Medicinal Ingredients(per 1 tablet contains): Ammi visnaga (Khella, ripe fruit) 1X, Aralia racemosa (American Spikenard, fresh root and rhizome) 2X, Cardiospermum halicacabum (fresh, aerial parts of the flowering plant) 2X, Luffa operculata (whole fruit) 6X, Okoubaka (dried bark of the branches) 2X, Larrea mexicana (Gobernadora, leaf and young branch) 2X, Galphimia glauca (dried leaf and inflorescense) 3X.|
|Non-Medcinal Ingredients: Lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, starch.|